virtuální vybíjené HADO
virtuální vybíjené HADO
provided within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
HADOMASTERS, Solenzara s. r. o., IN: 07283466, DIČ: CZ07283466 with registered office at Výstavní 622/14, Brno 603 00, registered in the Trade Register of the Trade License Office of the Brno City, as Controller hereby informs you in accordance with the GDPR about processing your personal data and your rights.
We process your personal data based on our legitimate interests for the purposes of:
• Records of your reservation so we can contact you if needed;
• records and processing your requests through our website so we can answer you;
• the composition of your perfume so that you can re-create it at any time;
• property protection and security with the CCTV system.
We process your personal data based on our performance of the contract for the purposes of:
• Sending gift vouchers you order at us.
We process your personal data based on your consent for the purposes of:
Advertising and marketing, especially on social networks, if you give us permission
In order to contact you and send you gift vouchers, we process your personal data in the scope of: name, surname, address, e-mail and phone number.
If you give us permission to post your photo from a visit to the HADOMASTERS, we process personal data in the range of the photograph you are captured on.
HADOMASTERS uses only data processors who meet GDPR requirements to process your data.
• We use the services of Notando Island ltd, based in Armúli 4, 108 Reykjavik, Iceland. This company operates a booking portal for us - simplybook.me.
• We use the services of our web site operator, GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC, with 14455 N. Hayden Rd, Ste. 219, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA.
We process your personal data for as long as it is necessary to ensure the rights and obligations arising from generally binding legal regulations and the above-mentioned processing purposes.
We process your data in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. You have the right to access your data and the right to repair it. If you prove that your data processing is not justified, you have the right to delete or restrict the processing.
In cases where you process your data to which you have given consent, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time.
You can use the right to access your data and your other rights by sending a written request electronically to HADO@HADOMASTERS.CZ . If you continue to believe that your data processing is not in order, you can file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.